1. Data security is built in. Office 365 was created with data security at its foundation. The built in compliance and security ensures that your cloud storage is safe. You can control access so that your valuable data stays right where you want it. When you store data in the 365 cloud it will be safe in case of an emergency with 1TB of storage per user at no extra cost.
2. Forget the licensing drama. Different software versions can be problems in a small office. Not every system can do the same things and many times they cannot even open the same files. Office 365 includes site-wide licenses with upgrades.
3. Mail storage for real people. Many people leave messages in their inboxes for a long time...some even forever! Most do not do any type of mailbox clean up until they get a message that their mailbox is full. In the meantime, emails from your clients may be getting sent back to them with a "Mailbox Full" message. Not good! With Office 365 you do not have to worry about storage space.
4. Better time management. You and your team are managing emails, meetings, and contacts, normally across different platforms. Office 365 will bring all those parts together, easily integrating for more efficiency. Contacts that are updated offsite on your mobile will be automatically updated across all connected devices. Meetings scheduled within an email are automatically added to your calendar.
5. Predictable Costs. With Office 365 you can choose a plan based upon your needs and change the plan at any time. You can add or subtract the number of users as your business changes. It is easy to fit Office 365 in your monthly budget knowing that you have the latest in small business software.
6. Work on the go. With Office 365 you do not need any special IT skills or additional software. You and your team can securely access files from home, during the drive into the office, or in out-of-the office meetings. You are good to go as long as you have an internet connection.
7. No downtime. 25% of small businesses shut down permanently after a flood, fire, or cyber attack. With Office 365, your data is stored in the cloud. No mater what happens your data will be safe and ready when you need it.
If you are ready to take your email to the next level, contact us at 937-660-4899.